Entertainment
Post Malone Engaged to Christy Lee Over One Year After Debuting Romance
Post Malone has another reason for them to congratulate him.
Christy Lee, the girlfriend of “Sunflower”, and her boyfriend have been engaged for more than one year. They first announced their relationship in 2025.
Marina Hollyer, Lee’s best friend confirmed the news in her Instagram Stories on August 19, where she posted several photos of Malone and Lee together as Lee displayed her diamond ring and was wearing a veil with the words “Bride to Be” and a sash.
Hollyer captioned the photo, “My bestie in the whole world got engaged.” “Love you Toph more than words!! !”
Brooke Donovan, another friend, also uploaded a picture of Malone kissing Lee in a rose bed to her Instagram Story. She wrote, “So Happy for You Both.”
E! News reached out to Malone’s representatives for comment, but did not hear back.
Entertainment
‘The Office’ star Jenna Fischer exposes the grueling reality that forced her off TV
Jenna Fischer, who played Pam Beesly in “The Office”, a beloved television sitcom for nine years, quickly realized that acting wasn’t for her.
In 2018, years after “Splitting Up Together”, the ABC comedy, Fischer appeared in it.
The mom said that she loved the cast of the show, but the work load was difficult to balance with her family life.
Fischer stated that the hours “were so intense” during an interview on “Dinner’s On Me With Jesse Tyler Ferguson”. It was 65 to 70 hours per week. It was really, really difficult, especially because my children were so young.
She said that the experience led her to rethink what she wants from her career.
She said, “I decided that I didn’t want to be the star of a TV show, or even just a regular in a show anymore.”
After “Splitting Up Together”, Fischer’s next chapter was found with Angela Kinsey, her co-star from “The Office”.
They launched “Office Ladies,” a new podcast that revisits episodes of the popular NBC sitcom, and shares behind-the scenes memories.
Podcasting gave Fischer something that her TV career could not: the ability to control her own time.
She explained that the new career provided her with “both a stable income” as well as freedom to be a regular at all of her kids’ activities.
Fischer: “I now attend every drop-off and pick up, teacher conferences, concert, I was at all of them.” I didn’t need to ask anyone to come to the Halloween Parade.
Fischer said that he was “the architect and agent of my time” as a result of the changes.
Fischer’s attention to her family took on a new meaning when, in December 2023, she was diagnosed as having Stage 1 Triple-positive Breast Cancer.
In October 2024 the actress revealed that a mammogram was not conclusive, which led to further testing.
Fischer had a lumpectomy performed in January 2024. This was followed by chemo and radiation.
The cancer had been detected early, and it hadn’t spread to the lymph nodes.
Fischer declared that she would be cancer-free by 2024.
Entertainment
Prince Harry and Meghan are returning to the U.K. : NPR
The Associated Press reported Wednesday that Prince Harry and Meghan have chosen to spend an extended period of time in the United Kingdom, starting this autumn. However, they will not resume their role as members of the Royal Family.
According to someone close to the Sussexes, who wasn’t authorized to publicly speak, Prince Archie and Princess Lilibet have both enrolled in British schools. They will begin classes there this September. Family plans to move to a non-royal private residence in London. They will maintain their California home and Portugal vacation home.
The Daily Telegraph broke the news first. Harry said, “Nothing” when asked about the AP reports at a Washington roundtable with U.S. Veterans on Wednesday evening.
Harry and Meghan have been living in California for more than 6 years, earning their income through Netflix and Spotify contracts. Harry and Meghan’s relationship with the other members of the Royal Family has soured over the years. However, Harry recently expressed his interest in reconciling with them so that he can spend more time spending with King Charles III who is undergoing treatment for an unknown form of cancer.
Charles learned of Harry and Meghan’s plans Sunday. Harry and Meghan visited Britain last month.
Buckingham Palace does not make any comments about rumours involving non-working royals. Harry and Meghan’s representative declined to make any comments.
A source close to Harry and Meghan says that Meghan will run her As Ever business from the U.K. while Harry is able to spend more time with his U.K. based charities.
Harry and Meghan’s relationship with the Royal Family has been rocky ever since they moved into a Montecito mansion, an exclusive Southern Californian enclave.
The couple claimed in a number of interviews, as well as Harry’s book “Spare,” that they had left Britain because of the restrictive nature of royal life. They criticized the palace for not being sensitive to Meghan’s emotional health and claimed at least one royal member expressed racist opinions when Meghan was expecting their first child. Meghan describes herself as bi-racial.
Harry’s legal fight with Britain’s tabloid papers, who he claims illegally hack his phone and invaded privacy when he younger. Prince Harry has been defeated in a number of legal battles with the media. One of those cases was against the Daily Mail publisher, and it concluded just last month.
Harry could be facing millions of pounds in legal costs after the latest trial. The court decided that Harry and the other plaintiffs were responsible for the publisher’s legal expenses. Associated Newspapers filed documents showing its legal expenses totaled 34.5 million pounds (47 million dollars).
Harry is also embroiled with the British Government after the government refused to authorise police protection when the prince and family are in Britain. Prince Harry and his family claim they need police protection, as they face danger simply for being members of the Royal Family.
Harry, who lost a legal battle last year over a security matter, said that he wanted to repair relations with his parents.
I would like to reconcile with my family. Harry said to the BBC that there was no reason for Harry and his family to continue fighting. I don’t even know how long my father will live.
Harry visited the U.K. last month for several charity events. Meghan, Harry and their children spent some time at the Highgrove Estate in Western England with King George VI. Archie, Lilibet and their children had not seen their grandfathers since Queen Elizabeth II celebrated her platinum jubilee.
There are signs that Harry’s relationship with his father is improving, but there has been no sign of an improvement in his relations with Prince William, his younger brother and heir apparent to the throne.
Peter Hunt, former BBC royal correspondent said that the announcement surprise would leave William “apoplectic”.
Hunt, a British Press Association reporter said that Harry would be able “to deepen” his relationship with his father in the near future. His presence at home makes it more difficult for his brother not to reconcile.
Entertainment
Rosie O’Donnell Delivers Scathing Message To Trump On His Least Favorite Topic
Rosie O’Donnell, a guest on “Jimmy Kimmel Live!,” opened the third night she hosted the show by sending a message directly to Donald Trump about a subject that’s been bothering MAGA figures recently.
I’d like to extend a special welcome from the White House and home for those who are watching. “I do, however, have bad news to share with President Petty Roosevelt,” O’Donnell stated.
You’re going to hear nothing more from me tonight. It’s finally time to put away your wig, and let Natalie do the tucking in. “Time to go nighty,night,” continued Harp.
Advertisement
Trump and O’Donnell’s feud dates back to the 1990s. The president called her a “fat pig,” a’slob’ and “an animal.”
O’Donnell has joined the discussion of Harp’s relation with President Trump this week, following Sen. Jon Ossoff’s remarks over the weekend that put her into the spotlight. Many Trump supporters have, since then, been slamming any suggestions that Harp, nicknamed the “human printer,” by White House co-workers, had an inappropriate relationship to him.
Davis Ingle, White House spokesperson wrote about Ossoff on X: “Nobody cares what this lightweight loser has to say.”
Advertisement
“Jon Jackoff is the worst loser of politics. Jon Jackoff should examine his own soul before slamming the hard-working people who serve their country. He needs to ask why he is a miserable man and hates America. Steven Cheung, White House Communications Director wrote in X that he is a Dumocrat who’s a radical extremist.
Harp’s story has been revealed in recent days. CNN reported that Harp got into an argument with Secret Service about not being able to sit in Trump’s SUV. She then jumped in the trunk of the vehicle to be close to Trump. According to a MS NOW article, Harp reportedly also worked for the White House without obtaining a security clearance.
Here’s O’Donnells entire opening monologue for Wednesday’s episode.
Entertainment
‘SoA’s Kurt Sutter Reacts To Charlie Hunnam’s FX Series ‘Legends’
Kurt Sutter, the creator/executive director of Sons of Anarchy and FX’s new limited series Legends, assured his fans that he was fine with Charlie Hunnam playing a motorcycle gang leader in this meta-take on Sutter’s original series.
In the video, Sutter wearing a beanie in yellow said, “I am not associated with Legends and I shouldn’t be.” The footage was filmed inside a hot box. It has nothing to with my characters or mythology. “It’s really about the show. It’s the legacy. And quite frankly, thousands of people are responsible for this legacy.
Hunnam developed and produced Legends, which stars Hunnam along with fellow SoA actors Ron Perlman and Katey Sagal (wife of Sutter), Maggie Siff and Tommy Flanagan. Kim Coates, Theo Ross, and Mark Boone Junior are also in the cast.
In a similar vein to Galaxy Quest in Legends when Sons of Anarchy’s cast (who all will play themselves) gathers together at a convention for fans after a ten-year hiatus, there is a blurring of the lines between art and life as they face a threat that could be more deadly than any of the threats in the show.
Sutter stated, “I want people to know that Charlie asked for my permission early on when he pitched this project to the network. He knew that IP wouldn’t be invoked for different reasons of legalese. I granted Charlie my complete blessing.” I wish him the very best in his project. “My wife is involved in the project.”
Sutter had a regular role in SoA. He was also creator, executive producer, showrunner, and the co-creator/executive of Mayans M.C., the spin-off. Sutter, who had a recurring role on SoA, was creator executive producer and showrunner of the series which ran for seven seasons on FX and co-creator/executive producer of the spinoff Mayans M.C.
The wounds tend to heal with time.
Sutter gave Legends a thumbs up tonight after saying, “I love John Landgraf and FX for being so kind to me.
He said, “I have a full-blown, ‘Watch This Motherf*cker!’ I took a look at the script, which was probably just on my wife’s knitting desk, and found it to be so well written, I believe you will love it.” “I love Charlie and I believe you’ll love this project too.”
Entertainment
Taylor Sheridan reveals previously announced Yellowstone spin-off now cancelled
Yellowstone’s long-anticipated spin-off, Four Sixes Ranch, has not been completed. Taylor Sheridan revealed that it was shelved.
Sheridan clarifies that, although Paramount had previously announced that the spin-off, entitled 6666 was being developed, the series never came to fruition.
In seasons 4 and 5, the Four Sixes Ranch in Texas King County plays an important role when Jimmy Hurdstrom, played by Jefferson White, heads to a fictionalized version of this historic ranch to become a cowboy.
Paramount announced in 2021 it had ordered 6666, a spinoff set during the time when Comanches controlled West Texas about two centuries prior to Yellowstone. Sheridan represented a group of buyers who bought the ranch in the same year after the previous owner, Anne Burnett Marion, died.
Sheridan, however, said on Rodeo Time’s podcast that “there will never be” an spin-off series about Four Sixes Ranch.
He said, “I wouldn’t fictionalize that ranch.” People thought it was going to become a thing. But I wouldn’t do that.
He said that he did not want to “invent a story” or “make up a life” on a ranch which is still in operation. He said, “Now I am trivializing and fictionalising a ranch where people still work and raise their family there. I couldn’t do that.”
I could never have done that to those cowboys who worked so hard and everyone else on the ranch. “I’m very protective about the Sixes. It’s my responsibility to take care of that ranch. I must be careful.”
The Yellowstone Universe is not going anywhere despite the cancellation of the 6666 series. While the show’s original run ended in 2024, after five seasons of success, four spin-offs have been produced for Paramount+, which tell the story of the gun-toting and horse-riding Duttons, who live at Yellowstone National Park.
The prequel series 1883, which starred Tim McGraw as a post-Civil War Dutton and Helen Mirren as his descendants during Prohibition, as well as 1923, which starred Harrison Ford and Helen Mirren as their descendants in the Prohibition era, have recently ended. However, sequels Marshals, Dutton Ranch, are still being aired on CBS and Paramount+.
Dutton Ranch has been renewed for another series. The second season will continue the story with Beth Dutton, Rip Wheeler, and their friends after the first series. Ed Harris, the star of Dutton Ranch revealed in a recent interview that he was not particularly satisfied with his first experience.
He admitted to feeling “misled”, as he thought he played one of four major roles in the show. He said: “I told them that I felt underused and irrelevant. To be honest, it was a bit frustrating.”
He’ll return for the second season, but he had threatened to leave the show. His team was told to “get the f*** me out of here”.
The next returning show is Marshalls. It follows rancher and former US Navy Seal Kayce Dutton, played by Luke Grimes. Series two will air in October.
-
Business4 days agoElon Musk and Jensen Huang’s New Partnership Could Create the Next Era of Technology
-
LifestyleNews1 week agoHas science finally made up its mind about coffee’s health benefits?
-
Business1 week agoVandalized fiber lines cause Verizon service outage for thousands of SoCal customers
-
Entertainment4 days agoStar Wars: Smuggler’s Gambit Lets You Keep Helping Hondo Ohnaka in Fortnite After You Leave Disneyland
-
HealthNews3 days agoHospitals say they found a tool to help reduce childbirth risks: wristbands
-
HealthNews3 days agoWe Helped Create A $4 Million Gene Therapy For Our Son. Then We Had To Decide If We Should Give It To Him.
-
Food3 days agoWhat kids of parents on GLP-1s are learning about food and bodies
-
HealthNews3 days agoThe water in your cup of coffee is about 125 millilitres, but the water behind it is closer to 140 litres – nearly all of it associated with growing the beans long before anyone boiled a kettle
